We compare over 500 companies to give you the best possible price!
At JFK airport it is easy to rent a car. There are different rental car companies that serve John F. Kennedy Airport, with rental locations located on and off the airport.
Each terminal's Arrivals Level has a rental car counter or a courtesy telephone. To pick up the cars, passengers must take the AirTrain and stop at Federal Circle Station.
To rent a car is one of the best ways to discover the vicinities of New York or the neighbourhoods in the Big Apple. Even Manhattan has a lot of traffic, it is always a good idea to rent a car if do you need it.
In the following search engine you can check the different vehicles, prices and options to choose the one that suits better for your trip in New York. In addition, now you can book online your car and make sure that you will have your own method of transportation when arriving at JFK airport.
- Advantage - Phone: 800-777-5500
- Alamo - Phone: 888-233-8749
- Avis - Phones: 718-244-5406 / 800-230-4898
- Budget - Phones: 718-656-1890 / 800-527-0700
- Dollar - Phone: 800-800-4000
- Enterprise - Phones: 718-553-7013 / 800-736-8222
- Hertz - Phones: 718-656-7600 / 800-654-3131
- National - Phones: 718-632-8300 / 888-826-6890
- Payless - Phone: 800-729-5377
- Thrifty - Phone: 800-331-3550