Terminal 4 was opened in May 2013 and currently is the major gateway for international arrivals at JFK airport. It serves as a major international hub for Delta Airlines.
Location: Check the terminal map at terminals page to get an overview of the terminal location.
Terminal 4 has 38 gates split in two concourses: A and B.
- Concourse A: A3-A5 gates.
- Concourse B: B20, B22-B38 and B41.
The terminal building has three different levels: Arrivals, Departures and Concourse Level.
- Arrivals Level: there is a ground transportation information center, hotel/motel courtesy phones, information touristic point, an AirTrain station, baggage claim area, and U.S. Immigration. Passengers can access to the following ground transportation methods: car rental, bus stops, taxis and parking.
- Departures Level: there are the check-in desks and two Airlines Clubs.
- Concourse Level: there are various currency exchange places and a pet relief area (concourse B). The security checkpoint separates departures level from the concourse level.
Terminal 4 has a big shopping mall that offers a wide range of retail options before security so passengers can buy or take a bite of the airport’s food offer. It has also a chapel at the pre-security departure level. Wi-Fi is accessible through all the terminal.
- Air Europa - Terminal 4
- Air India - Terminal 4
- Air Jamaica - Terminal 4
- Air Serbia - Terminal 4
- Arik Air - Terminal 4
- Asiana - Terminal 4
- Avianca - Terminal 4
- Caribbean - Terminal 4
- China Airlines - Terminal 4
- China Southern - Terminal 4
- Copa Airlines - Terminal 4
- Delta (International, SFO, LAX, SEA) - Terminal 4. - Delta (Domestic) - Terminal 2.
- Egyptair - Terminal 4
- El Al - Terminal 4
- Emirates - Terminal 4
- Etihad - Terminal 4
- JetBlue - Terminal 5 (All Departures). International Arrivals: Terminal 4 - from 10:30 pm to 5:00 am and Terminal 5 from 5:00 am to 10:30 pm.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Terminal 4
- Kuwait Airways - Terminal 4
- Miami Air (charter) - Terminal 4
- Pakistan International Airlines - Terminal 4
- Singapore Airlines - Terminal 4
- South African Airways - Terminal 4
- Sun Country - Terminal 4
- SWISS - Terminal 4
- Thomas Cook Airlines - Terminal 4
- Uzbekistan - Terminal 4
- Virgin America - Terminal 4
- Virgin Atlantic - Terminal 4
- Volaris - Terminal 4
- WestJet - Terminal 4
- XL Airways - Terminal 4
Several services are offered at Terminal 4, such as:
- Services and Facilities
- ATM, Banks and Currency Exchange
- Stores and Duty Free
- Restaurants, Food and Café