Terminal 7 is currently operated by British Airways but there are more airlines that operate as well. Currently, British Airways is evaluating the future of Terminal 7, its lease with the Port Authority ended in 2015.
Location: Check the terminal map at terminals page to get an overview of the terminal location.
The terminal has various levels: Arrivals, Departures and the Concourse Level.
- Arrivals: passengers have access to various methods of transportation: AirTrain Station, Taxis, Buses, Car Rental and Parkings. There is an ATM, an information point about the ground transportation, hotel/motel courtesy phone, and it’s located the U.S. Immigration.
- Departures: There are the check-in desks with the security checkpoint.
- Concourse: there are located the boarding gates: from 1 to 12. There is a small store with various snacks and beverages, books and souvenirs, a pet relief area and a family room. Wi-Fi is accessible through all the terminal.
- Aerolineas Argentinas - Terminal 7
- ANA (All Nippon) - Terminal 7
- British Airways - Terminal 7
- Cathay Pacific - Terminal 7
- Iberia - Terminal 7
- Icelandair - Terminal 7
- Interjet - Terminal 1, Terminal 7
- LOT - Terminal 7
- OpenSkies - Terminal 7
- Qantas - Terminal 7
- Qatar Airways - Terminal 7 and Terminal 8
- Ukraine International Airlines - Terminal 7
Several services are offered at Terminal 7, such as:
- Services and Facilities
- ATM, Banks and Currency Exchange
- Stores and Duty Free
- Restaurants, Food and Café